Bumper Crop – Organic soil builder
- Organic Soil Amendment
- super charged with Mycorrhizae
- Worm Castings
- Kelp Meal
- Dehydrated Poultry Manure
Helpful Composting Hints
- Mix in a 1″ layer to your flower and shrub beds.
- Mix in a 2″ layer to your vegetable garden beds.
- You can also add a handful of compost into each hole when planting trees, shrubs, perennials, annuals and veggies!
- Once this organic matter has been added, it will begin to improve the capacity of your soil to hold nutrients.
All About Mycorrhizae
Mycorrhizae Help Feed Your Plants
Symbiotic relationships exist throughout the natural world. Species tend to develop these mutually beneficial relationships in order to overcome certain obstacles and often they come to depend on the advantage that working together to achieve a common goal supplies. As it turns out one such symbiotic relationship exists that we can take advantage of as gardeners!
I’ll Give You One Hint Because I’m a Fun-Guy (Fungi)